As a global leader in education and individual training (E&IT), NATO School Oberammergau (NSO) has implemented NATO’s standards and policy as laid out in Bi-SC Directive 75-2 for the design and conduct of E&IT programmes conducted in direct support of NATO.
Key features of NSO’s E&IT management framework include:
- A systematic, robust and transparent Quality Assurance Programme to ensure the relevance and accuracy of NSO programming and course content;
- Continuous feedback mechanisms though student critiques, Lessons Learned Reports, Best Practice Sharing and Communities of Interest forums;
- Publication of Courseware in NATO’s Education and Training Opportunities Catalogue (ETOC);
- Accreditation of courses and awarding of credits where appropriate with Institutions of Higher Learning and other recognized credit granting institutions;
- A Staff Development and Mentoring Programme;
- Individual Professional Development Opportunities to broaden expertise and personal growth of Academic Staff.